Thursday, August 30, 2012

Republicans At The RNC Acknowledge,'Yes we are racist and proud of it'


A day after two people were removed from the Republican National Convention after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, 'This is how we feed animals', a Republican spokesman finally acknowledged that Republicans are racists.

'Enough of the hypocritical lies and face-saving statements, we the Republicans are inherently racists,we always have been. Our party is monolithically white despite efforts recently to put a diverse face',the spokeman said.'I know we released a statement deploring the behavior of the two and distancing ourselves from their 'deplorable' behavior, but to tell you the truth, the two did what every Republican in that Arena wished they had enough guts to do. I know i did!'.

In the recent months and especially at the Republican National Convention the Republicans have faced racial tensions. Of course, apart from their desire to keep the Republican party a purely white party, they have also risen up against Latino immigration, interracial partners,the poor, gays and lesbians,abortion-even in cases of rape or incest-and a myrid of other issues that affect poor Americans. Their behavior has variously been described as one of colonialists or aristocrats.

Just a couple of days ago a Puerto Rican speaker got on the stage to speak and the crowd started yelling 'USA! USA!'.

'It just goes to show their ignorance, few Republicans even know that Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the US and that they are US citizens according to the Jones-Shafroth Act of 1917', a fuming Democrat watching the convention at a pub said, then ordered a triple shot of Rum. He looked thoroughly frustrated.

So now that the KKK is in Tampa, most minorities and poor people are encouraged to stay in doors or walk in pairs.

'It's a jungle out there,' Erick Smith, an African-American Tampa resident said. 'I have been holed in my apartment these past three days. I take my gun whenever I venture out, even though I'm a felon and ought not to pack heat, but these guys are ruthless. They scare the shit out of me. I'd rather do five in the joint for weapon charges than be caught dead without a gun by these mu'fuckers'.

The Republican Party seems finally resigned to their own fate. They know everyone perceives the party as racist, against immigration and same-sex marriage. They have put a hypocritical face for too long and now most members feel it's time they showed their true colors.

'We are just a racist bunch', the Republican spokesman said with a chuckle.It was more a statement that a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment